Save your time by scooping and straining simultaneously! Use it as a normal ladle, then tilt to quickly strain. The built-in resting edge keeps the head raised off the work surface. Made in Japan.
- Use it as a regular ladle, or tilt it to drain the liquid and scoop up just the ingredients.
- Perfect for ladling soup and stew.
- Slim, Stainless Steel handle looks sophisticated in your kitchen.
- The head is raised off the work surface to avoid messy contact, so you can set it down anywhere.
- The material of the head will not scratch or damage your pan and is heat-resistant up to 482F.
How to use
- Dishwasher safe
- Do not leave in a heated pan.
11″ × 3.3″ × 3.3″ (28cm × 8.5cm × 8.5cm)
Handles: Stainless Steel
Head: Nylon 66 + Glass Fiber
Heat resistance: 482 F
Made in Japan