Press ALT + G to reset the pose. In the Properties panel, select the Armature Object Data tab.
How do I delete a pose in blender?
If you mean that you have an animated armature and you want to clear the animation then select the armature, go to Pose Mode, open an Action window and A-Key all the keys then X-key to delete them all.
How do you force a pose in blender?
If you need the T-pose as a pose, select all bones (with A ) in Pose Mode and Alt + R , Alt + G , Alt + S to clear all transforms. You can then create a T-pose in the Pose Library to activate it easily.
How do you reset pose positions?
- ALT R to reset all rotations,
- ALT G to reset all translations,
- ALT S to reset all scales.
How do you pose as rest pose in blender?
- Apply the armature modifier – armature in rest pose doesn’t deform anything, so we need also a mesh to match the new rest pose.
- Pose > Apply Pose as Rest Pose. This will set current pose as the rest pose. …
- Add the armature modifier back.