The child lock function has been set. Hold the number buttons “0” and “2” simultaneously to activate/deactivate the child lock function.
How do I unlock my Samsung microwave?
To unlock the oven, press the Clock( ) and More/Less ( ) buttons again at the same time (about three seconds).
What does loc mean on microwave?
The Control Lock shuts down the panel controls to avoid unintended use of the microwave oven. When the control panel is locked, none of the controls will function. If a control is pressed, “Locked, Lock, or LOC” will appear in the display and invalid entry tones will sound.
How do I turn off the child lock on my Samsung microwave?
1-2 of 2 Answers
- Press and hold the kitchen timer pad down for over 3 seconds. This is the located just above the OK/START pad. …
- If you want to activate or deactivate the child lock function, press the Kitchen Timer button for 3 seconds. The display will show ON when the oven is locked, and then re-displays the time.
10 апр. 2020 г.
How do I unlock my microwave?
To Turn the Control Lock Feature On or Off:
- Make sure the microwave oven and timer are off.
- Press and hold the CANCEL keypad for 3 seconds.
- Two (2) tones will sound and “LOC” or a padlock icon will be displayed (indicating the control is LOCKED).
- Repeat to unlock. Again, two (2) tones will sound.
18 июн. 2020 г.
Can you reset a Samsung microwave?
All you have to do is unplug your Samsung microwave oven from the electrical outlet. Wait for two minutes, or at least until the microwave resets. Make sure to leave the microwave unplugged during this time while it resets. After the microwave resets, then you can plug the microwave back into the electrical outlet.
How do I get the child lock off my microwave?
When you first turn on your microwave oven and under normal operation the “CHILD LOCK” feature is off. If “LOCK” or “CHILD” appears on your display . . . Press the “Stop” button three (3) times and the “CHILD LOCK” will be turned off.
How do you unlock the child lock on a LG microwave?
Select the unit, press and hold the Stop/Clear button for 3 seconds, then you’ll see Loc appears on the display and melody sound. To unlock the unit, press and hold the Stop/Clear button for 3 seconds and then the time will appear on the display.
How do I turn off the LOC on my oven?
How do I turn off the LOC on my oven?
- Press the Clean pad.
- Close the door.
- Slide the latch to lock the door.
- Hit the cancel button immediately.
- Unlock the door.
What is control lockout on a range?
The Gas/Control Lockout feature disables the cooktop, locking out the control so that pressing the pads does not activate the controls. Gas flow is stopped to both the cooktop and the oven.
How do you clean the filter on a Samsung microwave?
Clean the grease filters (2-filter models)
- Locate the grease filter tab on the bottom of the microwave.
- To remove the filter, slide it upward using the tab.
- Soak the grease filter in hot water and a mild detergent. …
- To reinstall the filter, slide it into the frame slot on the left (or right).
What does child mean on microwave?
Many brands of microwave ovens have a built in child lock that is activated if the start button is pushed several times. This is a guide about microwave says “child” on display.
How do I know if child lock is on?
5. Check to make sure the child safety lock is set to the unlock position. An indentation above the child safety lock lever, switch, or twist lock on the side of the door will tell you which position is locked and which is unlocked.
How do I unlock my Advantium microwave?
The control panel may be locked to prevent the oven from being accidentally started or used by children. To activate the lock-out: Press and hold the Clear/Off for about 3 seconds to lock and un-lock. When the control panel is locked, “Control is LOCKED” will be displayed briefly any time a button or dial is pressed.
How do you unlock the control on a GE microwave?
To unlock the control: Press and hold the clear/off pad for about three seconds. Or on some models you press and hold the “5” and “7” simultaneously for three seconds.