How do I get the child lock off my microwave?
When you first turn on your microwave oven and under normal operation the “CHILD LOCK” feature is off. If “LOCK” or “CHILD” appears on your display . . . Press the “Stop” button three (3) times and the “CHILD LOCK” will be turned off.
How do I turn off the control lock on my GE microwave?
To unlock the control: Press and hold the clear/off pad for about three seconds. Or on some models you press and hold the “5” and “7” simultaneously for three seconds.
What does microwave lock mean?
Your microwave is fitted with special Child Safety programme, which enables the control panel of oven to be “locked” so that children or anyone unfamiliar with it cannot operate it accidentally.
How do I reset my microwave?
Here’s how to reset a microwave via hard reset.
- Locate the plug of the microwave and pull that plug out of the socket.
- Wait for two to three minutes before plugging in the microwave.
- Turn on the microwave and set the time of the day by pressing the Clock button. Press the dial to enter the time, minutes, and the am/pm.
7 дней назад
How do I turn off the control lock on my microwave?
To Turn the Control Lock Feature On or Off:
- Make sure the microwave oven and timer are off.
- Press and hold the CANCEL keypad for 3 seconds.
- Two (2) tones will sound and “LOC” or a padlock icon will be displayed (indicating the control is LOCKED).
- Repeat to unlock. Again, two (2) tones will sound.
18 июн. 2020 г.
How do I know if child lock is on?
5. Check to make sure the child safety lock is set to the unlock position. An indentation above the child safety lock lever, switch, or twist lock on the side of the door will tell you which position is locked and which is unlocked.
Is there a reset button on GE microwave?
Locate the “Clear/Off” button on the front of the microwave. Hold it down for 3 to 5 seconds until the “LOC” error on the display disappears, or the timer or cooking time on the display resets.
What is control lockout on a range?
The Gas/Control Lockout feature disables the cooktop, locking out the control so that pressing the pads does not activate the controls. Gas flow is stopped to both the cooktop and the oven.
How do you unlock oven controls?
Every brand of oven is slightly different, but many have a process that will reset the oven’s computer panel and trigger the oven door to unlock. It may be something like pressing the “Clock” button and the “Clear/Off” button at the same time for 10 seconds, or holding down on the “Child Lock” button for 30 seconds.
How do you unlock the child lock on a LG microwave?
Select the unit, press and hold the Stop/Clear button for 3 seconds, then you’ll see Loc appears on the display and melody sound. To unlock the unit, press and hold the Stop/Clear button for 3 seconds and then the time will appear on the display.
How do you remove the child lock on a Samsung microwave?
1-2 of 2 Answers
- Press and hold the kitchen timer pad down for over 3 seconds. This is the located just above the OK/START pad. …
- If you want to activate or deactivate the child lock function, press the Kitchen Timer button for 3 seconds. The display will show ON when the oven is locked, and then re-displays the time.
10 апр. 2020 г.
What causes a microwave to suddenly stop working?
The most common cause for a microwave oven not working at all is a blown main fuse. … When this happens, the fuse is considered “blown” and the fuse will need to be replaced with a new one before the microwave will start working again. The main fuse is not the only fuse found in microwave ovens.
Is there a reset button on a microwave?
Most microwave ovens do not include a reset button. … The most common way of reseting your microwave is called a hard reset. A hard reset happens when you physically unplug the microwaves’ cord from the wall outlet.
How do you know if your microwave fuse is blown?
It’s easy to tell if a glass fuse is blown; it will show scorch marks, and the filament will be melted. To check a ceramic fuse, use an ohmmeter or continuity tester. With an ohmmeter or multimeter, you should see a reading close to zero ohms if the fuse is intact, or infinite if it’s blown.