How do I get the child lock off my Whirlpool microwave?
Microwave – Explanation of the Child Lock Out Feature
- Press and hold the CLEAR/OFF pad for 3 seconds. The display will show “LOCK” and then revert to the time of day.
- A small “L” may appear in the corner of the display as a reminder that the control panel is locked. …
- Press and hold the 5 and 7 pads simultaneously for 3 seconds.
- Press the Mute pad for 3 seconds.
How do I unlock my Whirlpool microwave?
To Lock/Unlock Control: The microwave oven must be off. Touch and hold CANCEL/OFF for 3 seconds until the tone sounds and “Loc” appears in the display. The display will return to time of day mode (if Clock is set) after 3 seconds. Repeat to unlock.
How do I get the child lock off my microwave?
Locate the microwave control panel, and find the button that says Stop or Clear. To remove the child lock, press the Stop button three consecutive times. The time of day appears on the display panel if this process worked successfully. You are now able to fully operate the microwave.
How do I turn off the control lock on my Whirlpool oven?
To turn off Control Lock, press and hold the Options key that says “Control Lock Hold 3 Sec” under it for 3 seconds.
How do I get the child lock off my Panasonic microwave?
When you first turn on your microwave oven and under normal operation the “CHILD LOCK” feature is off. If “LOCK” or “CHILD” appears on your display . . . Press the “Stop” button three (3) times and the “CHILD LOCK” will be turned off.
How do I reset my Whirlpool microwave?
Press the “Off/Clear’ button to cancel anything on the display, and reset the microwave. This is a soft reset and will simply get you out of any program you have started. Press it when the cooking complete reminder appears on the display, for example, and the “Your Food is Ready” message will disappear.
How do you defrost meat in Whirlpool microwave?
If you want to use your microwave to defrost chicken, steak, pork or fish, follow these steps:
- Remove your meat from the freezer. …
- Place your meat in a microwave safe container.
- Press the defrost button on your microwave. …
- Set the cooking timer. …
- Do not leave thawing meat unattended in the microwave.
How do you silence a microwave?
Check these things first:
- Look for a Sound button. Seriously. …
- Press and hold either 1 or 0. Sometimes manufacturers give these keys hidden, secondary functions.
- Press and hold the Stop or Cancel button. Like 1 or 0, this key might have a hidden function when held.
22 февр. 2018 г.
How do you unlock the controls on a Whirlpool oven?
Turn the power off at the circuit breaker or fuse box for one minute, then turn the power back on. Allow the oven to cool, approximately 30-90 minutes, move the latch arm to the left to unlock the door.
How do I know if child lock is on?
5. Check to make sure the child safety lock is set to the unlock position. An indentation above the child safety lock lever, switch, or twist lock on the side of the door will tell you which position is locked and which is unlocked.
How do I turn off the control lock on my microwave?
To Turn the Control Lock Feature On or Off:
- Make sure the microwave oven and timer are off.
- Press and hold the CANCEL keypad for 3 seconds.
- Two (2) tones will sound and “LOC” or a padlock icon will be displayed (indicating the control is LOCKED).
- Repeat to unlock. Again, two (2) tones will sound.
18 июн. 2020 г.
How do you turn off the child lock on a wolf microwave?
Touch Settings. Touch Start/Quick On. “CHILD LOCK OFF” appears on the control panel display.
How do I turn off the control lock on my oven?
Turn off the oven and give it 30-90 minutes to cool down; then try opening the door or pressing the “Clear/Off” button to disengage the lock function.
How do I turn off control lock?
Press the button for that dedicated key to activate and deactivate the Control Lock. To turn off Control Lock, press and hold the Options key that says “Control Lock Hold 3 Sec” under it for 3 seconds.
How do I get the child lock off my Whirlpool washer?
To deactivate the child lock, make sure that your washer is powered on and press and hold down the appropriate child lock button for 3 seconds. The Child Lock feature will turn off and the control panel will be reactivated.