When you first turn on your microwave oven and under normal operation the “CHILD LOCK” feature is off. If “LOCK” or “CHILD” appears on your display . . . Press the “Stop” button three (3) times and the “CHILD LOCK” will be turned off.
How do I unlock my microwave?
To Turn the Control Lock Feature On or Off:
- Make sure the microwave oven and timer are off.
- Press and hold the CANCEL keypad for 3 seconds.
- Two (2) tones will sound and “LOC” or a padlock icon will be displayed (indicating the control is LOCKED).
- Repeat to unlock. Again, two (2) tones will sound.
18 июн. 2020 г.
What does it mean when your microwave says child?
Many brands of microwave ovens have a built in child lock that is activated if the start button is pushed several times. This is a guide about microwave says “child” on display.
How do you remove the child lock on a Samsung microwave?
1-2 of 2 Answers
- Press and hold the kitchen timer pad down for over 3 seconds. This is the located just above the OK/START pad. …
- If you want to activate or deactivate the child lock function, press the Kitchen Timer button for 3 seconds. The display will show ON when the oven is locked, and then re-displays the time.
10 апр. 2020 г.
What does loc mean on microwave?
The Control Lock shuts down the panel controls to avoid unintended use of the microwave oven. When the control panel is locked, none of the controls will function. If a control is pressed, “Locked, Lock, or LOC” will appear in the display and invalid entry tones will sound.
How do I know if child lock is on?
5. Check to make sure the child safety lock is set to the unlock position. An indentation above the child safety lock lever, switch, or twist lock on the side of the door will tell you which position is locked and which is unlocked.
How do you unlock a locked Panasonic microwave?
Try pressing the Stop/Cancel button 3 times to remove the lock.
How do you reset a Panasonic microwave?
- Plug-in oven.
- Press Stop/Reset pad (button) once.
- Open the door.
- Keep pressing Start pad (button) for more than 2 seconds until buzzer beeps.
- Press Stop/Reset pad (button) three times, oven will show the total usage time of magnetron.
What does the key symbol mean on a Panasonic microwave?
The key means that the child safety lock has engaged. Press the cancel button 3 times quickly and that should remove the control lock. If not, then unplug the microwave and try again after re-applying power.
How do I unlock my Kenmore microwave?
How to Unlock a Kenmore Microwave
- Touch and hold the “Enter/Start,” “Start,” “Lock” or “Control Lock” key, or key that has a padlock image, on your Kenmore microwave’s control panel for about five seconds.
- Check that the word “Locked” has disappeared from the display.
How do you reset Samsung microwave oven?
All you have to do is unplug your Samsung microwave oven from the electrical outlet. Wait for two minutes, or at least until the microwave resets. Make sure to leave the microwave unplugged during this time while it resets. After the microwave resets, then you can plug the microwave back into the electrical outlet.
How do I turn off the control lock on my GE microwave?
To unlock the control: Press and hold the clear/off pad for about three seconds. Or on some models you press and hold the “5” and “7” simultaneously for three seconds.
How do you unlock a Samsung microwave oven?
To unlock the oven, press the Clock( ) and More/Less ( ) buttons again at the same time (about three seconds).
How do you unlock the child lock on a LG microwave?
Select the unit, press and hold the Stop/Clear button for 3 seconds, then you’ll see Loc appears on the display and melody sound. To unlock the unit, press and hold the Stop/Clear button for 3 seconds and then the time will appear on the display.
What is control lockout on a range?
The Gas/Control Lockout feature disables the cooktop, locking out the control so that pressing the pads does not activate the controls. Gas flow is stopped to both the cooktop and the oven.
How do I get the child lock off my Frigidaire microwave?
Microwave – Explanation of the Child Lock Out Feature
- Press and hold the CLEAR/OFF pad for 3 seconds. The display will show “LOCK” and then revert to the time of day.
- A small “L” may appear in the corner of the display as a reminder that the control panel is locked. …
- Press and hold the 5 and 7 pads simultaneously for 3 seconds.
- Press the Mute pad for 3 seconds.