How do you unlock a Samsung microwave?
To unlock the oven, press the Clock( ) and More/Less ( ) buttons again at the same time (about three seconds).
How do I unlock my microwave?
To Turn the Control Lock Feature On or Off:
- Make sure the microwave oven and timer are off.
- Press and hold the CANCEL keypad for 3 seconds.
- Two (2) tones will sound and “LOC” or a padlock icon will be displayed (indicating the control is LOCKED).
- Repeat to unlock. Again, two (2) tones will sound.
18 июн. 2020 г.
How do I get the child lock off my microwave?
When you first turn on your microwave oven and under normal operation the “CHILD LOCK” feature is off. If “LOCK” or “CHILD” appears on your display . . . Press the “Stop” button three (3) times and the “CHILD LOCK” will be turned off.
What does loc mean on Samsung microwave?
The child lock function has been set.
How do you reset a Samsung microwave?
All you have to do is unplug your Samsung microwave oven from the electrical outlet. Wait for two minutes, or at least until the microwave resets. Make sure to leave the microwave unplugged during this time while it resets. After the microwave resets, then you can plug the microwave back into the electrical outlet.
How do you get the child lock off a Samsung microwave?
1-2 of 2 Answers
- Press and hold the kitchen timer pad down for over 3 seconds. This is the located just above the OK/START pad. …
- If you want to activate or deactivate the child lock function, press the Kitchen Timer button for 3 seconds. The display will show ON when the oven is locked, and then re-displays the time.
10 апр. 2020 г.
What is control lock on microwave?
The Control Lock disables the control panel pads to avoid unintended use of the microwave oven. If “LOC,” “L,” or a padlock icon shows in the display, then the control lock feature has been enabled. Depending on your model, there are two different ways to turn on or off the control lock feature.
How do I know if child lock is on?
5. Check to make sure the child safety lock is set to the unlock position. An indentation above the child safety lock lever, switch, or twist lock on the side of the door will tell you which position is locked and which is unlocked.
What does loc mean on microwave?
The Control Lock shuts down the panel controls to avoid unintended use of the microwave oven. When the control panel is locked, none of the controls will function. If a control is pressed, “Locked, Lock, or LOC” will appear in the display and invalid entry tones will sound.
How do I reset my microwave?
If the controls are still not responding, attempt a reset on the microwave by unplugging the unit for 2-3 minutes. Plug the microwave back in and attempt the use the microwave again. If the controls are still not responding, the microwave will require repair service.
How do you unlock a Hamilton Beach microwave?
1) Press “Stop/Clear” button and hold for 3 seconds TEMO will say “Child lock on”. TEMO is now locked and cannot be used. 2) To unlock, press and hold “Stop/Clear” button for 3 seconds TEMO will say “Child lock off”.
How do you unlock the child lock on a LG microwave?
Select the unit, press and hold the Stop/Clear button for 3 seconds, then you’ll see Loc appears on the display and melody sound. To unlock the unit, press and hold the Stop/Clear button for 3 seconds and then the time will appear on the display.
Why is my Samsung microwave not working?
If your microwave is not working or has stopped working, there could be a few reasons why. A microwave that is not turning on or is turning off by itself is usually caused by overheating or a low power supply. However, if your microwave doesn’t heat up at all, it could be in Demo mode.
What is control lockout on a range?
The Gas/Control Lockout feature disables the cooktop, locking out the control so that pressing the pads does not activate the controls. Gas flow is stopped to both the cooktop and the oven.
How do you unlock a Samsung oven?
To unlock an oven, hold down the Lock button on your control panel for 2 or 3 seconds and wait for the oven to beep to indicate it’s unlocked. If this doesn’t work, unplug it from the electrical outlet and wait a few minutes. Then, plug it back in again, which may reset the temperature gauge and cause it to unlock.