If your model’s STOP/CLEAR button does not have a lock indicator on it, please refer to your owner’s manual to see if your unit has CHILD LOCK and, if so, how to deactivate it. Press and hold the START/ENTER key again for approximately 4 seconds. The L indicator or lock icon should disappear from the display.
How do you unlock the child lock on a LG microwave?
Select the unit, press and hold the Stop/Clear button for 3 seconds, then you’ll see Loc appears on the display and melody sound. To unlock the unit, press and hold the Stop/Clear button for 3 seconds and then the time will appear on the display.
How do I get the child lock off my microwave?
Locate the microwave control panel, and find the button that says Stop or Clear. To remove the child lock, press the Stop button three consecutive times. The time of day appears on the display panel if this process worked successfully. You are now able to fully operate the microwave.
How do I turn off the control lock on my microwave?
To Turn the Control Lock Feature On or Off:
- Make sure the microwave oven and timer are off.
- Press and hold the CANCEL keypad for 3 seconds.
- Two (2) tones will sound and “LOC” or a padlock icon will be displayed (indicating the control is LOCKED).
- Repeat to unlock. Again, two (2) tones will sound.
18 июн. 2020 г.
What does it mean when your microwave says child?
Many brands of microwave ovens have a built in child lock that is activated if the start button is pushed several times. This is a guide about microwave says “child” on display.
How do you unlock child lock on LG washer?
To TURN OFF CHILD LOCK on your LG washer, press and hold the CHILD LOCK button for 3 to 5 seconds. The washer should now have CHILD LOCK mode DISABLED and all buttons will function properly. NOTE: ON other newer LG front load washing machines hold the PREWASH/CHILD LOCK button for 3 to 5 seconds to turn CHILD LOCK OFF.
How do I know if child lock is on?
5. Check to make sure the child safety lock is set to the unlock position. An indentation above the child safety lock lever, switch, or twist lock on the side of the door will tell you which position is locked and which is unlocked.
How do you turn off the child lock on a wolf microwave?
Touch Settings. Touch Start/Quick On. “CHILD LOCK OFF” appears on the control panel display.
How do I turn off the control lock on my GE microwave?
To unlock the control: Press and hold the clear/off pad for about three seconds. Or on some models you press and hold the “5” and “7” simultaneously for three seconds.
How do you unlock a Panasonic Genius microwave?
To disengage the lock feature that disables the keypad, press the Stop-Reset button three times; for machines that include a Function button, depress the Function button, the number 5, and then the number 2.
What does loc mean on microwave?
The Control Lock shuts down the panel controls to avoid unintended use of the microwave oven. When the control panel is locked, none of the controls will function. If a control is pressed, “Locked, Lock, or LOC” will appear in the display and invalid entry tones will sound.
How do you reset a Panasonic microwave?
- Plug-in oven.
- Press Stop/Reset pad (button) once.
- Open the door.
- Keep pressing Start pad (button) for more than 2 seconds until buzzer beeps.
- Press Stop/Reset pad (button) three times, oven will show the total usage time of magnetron.